Please read the FAQs below
- What are the payment options?
You can make payments with the below listed options
- Visa, MasterCard
- Debit card from more than 50 banks.
- Credit Card
- Do you offer cash on deliver?
Yes we do offer. You can also pay by debit or credit card at the time of delivery. Your purchase should be under 20,000/-
- What should I keep handy while shopping?
Debit/ credit card No, Name of the card holder, CVV NO, Expiry date, details like 3D secure pin, OTP.
- Is online transaction safe?
Your transaction is completely safe. They go through the payment gateway PayU, which is VeriSign Secured®. The VeriSign Secured® Seal is the most trusted security mark on the Internet. PayU is compliant with the global information security standards defined for organizations which handle cardholder information. Be assured that your card or account information is encrypted while transaction is taking place.
- Will I be asked to share my Banking Details for any other purpose?
No, the only time you will be entering your banking details is during transaction.
- What do I need to do if my transaction fails?
There are two reasons for a failed transaction. They are:
- Incorrect account details.
- Disrupted internet.
In both these cases if your account is debited, the amount will be reverted in 7 days.
For further help You may write to us at.