Your information that we collect:
- Your contact details like customer name, email address, contact number, shipping address.
- Your banking details such as credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date and CVV as required for internet banking is not held by mayuriinternational.onlinebut is held by our Payment Gateway partner Pay Pal and CCAvenue. Our payment gateway partner is “VeriSign Secured” which ensures the highest standards of safety and security for your information.
- In order to maintain a customer database we maintain your previous orders and transactions, the date of purchase, transaction information, payment history, including purchased product and pricing details.
- Your session log information on our site which includes your navigation within the site, source of traffic, IP address (from which we can approximately determine user location), browser type, browser language, operating system, date and time of request etc.
- Third party sign in information shared on our website such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest sign in information.
- Email communication by any user or customer directly with us such as product enquiry, order and transaction related information, disputes or complaints etc.
What do we do to your information?
- We only collect user or customer information as required to conduct our business and to enable us to provide the service to you. We do not sell or rent this information to third parties.
- User or customer information (as defined above) will be used as described below:
- We use this information to inform you about offers and deals, new launches, information about products you have purchased, order and shipping status, as well as other promotional and informational content. We will provide you the option to opt-out of such services.
- We use IP address, traffic sources, user navigation across the site, browser and OS information etc. to measure overall site performance in terms of number of users, user engagement, time spent by users on the site etc.
- We will need to use user or customer information in case required in aspects such as legal disputes or other legal processes; comply with any statutory or regulatory requirement; troubleshoot problems; detect and protect against error, fraud and other criminal or illegal activity; collect fees owed; enforce our terms and conditions; prevent abuse of our services; prevent violation of the rights of third parties, other users or the general public.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Soles Fashions Pvt. Ltd. takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.